Thursday, March 22, 2012

Inspired By #16

I love this weeks inspiration!  Makes me really want to go on a holiday somewhere!

Now once again, so many ways to take this inspiration: the purse itself, a city, the colors, buckles... can't wait to see what you do

I went with the colors as well as the sketch (most of the photo is off to one side).  I used my new My Mind's Eye collection - Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing, LOVE this collection, can't wait to use it again!  I have also used 5 different sets of Unity stamps! (March 2011 KOTM, Year-o-graphy banners, Life Becoming, Treasure to Me, Neapolitan Bisque Soup)!   




I am also playing along with the My Mind's Eye sketch challenge:


I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
  4. Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



4 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Fun LO - looks so good with all the elements grouped like that. I so hope to play along with you each week...maybe this week :>)

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome page! :)

~amy~ said...

Such a fun layout...love the inspiration too...hoping to play this weekend!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful photo and awesome layout Laurel. I love the details you added...the medallion,buttons and banners.