Thursday, August 30, 2012

Inspired By #39

Welcome to another Inspiration challenge.  We start back to school here next week so I was really inspired by this photo.


Where can you go with this? pencils, rainbow, triangles (a trend right now), pennants, woodgrain...

My final project is nowhere near where I thought I would end up when I started, LOL! I thought I was going to do a Back to School project but as you can see, I am far from it!  I ended up going with a lot of color and using the Grandma's Lima Bean Soup collection by Jillibean Soup. I have also used some V Striped Twill and a bit of Jute Twine (all available at the Ribbon Carousel), a Papertrey Ink die along with some Unity stamps to finish it off.  My mom turned 70 this year and I took advantage of everyone being together to get a shot of her with all of her grandkids.



I can't wait to see what you do this week.

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore this photo!!! This pleases the straight line/symmetrical OCD issues in me lol
Your layout is fabulous! The little touches of corrugated texture and butterfly die cut/negative are perfect. I love the bits of navy too.

Kathy Martin said...

Great challenge photo and page!!!! Love the reverse cut butterfly!!! :)

Rose said...

yup i am with barb, screams *love* to my OCD lol

your layout is sweet and what a fantastic photo :)

Marlena M. said...

I love your take of the inspiration~the bottom of the pencils and colors! Priceless photo.

lauren bergold said...

i love your project, and all the moreso for having learned that it "evolved" almost without your permission into something surprising and wonderful! best kinda day, i think! :) :) :)

ps: LOVING the links that have been submitted so far... holy wow... serious amounts of talent playin' around here! ♥