Sunday, September 16, 2012

Inspired By #40 Winner

Now I have the winner of the Inspired By #40 challenge.  There were so many fabulous entries, I really had a difficult time choosing one winner!  I do have to post a reminder though, in order to be in the running for a chance at the prize the challenge can only be linked to a maximum of 5 challenges including this one.

(what an amazing amount of detail in this project!)


Congratulations Elle! Contact me for to claim your prize.

Now this week I also had a random winner for a $10 Gift Certificate from Jessica Sprague and that winner is:

Congratularions Tina... be sure to contact me for your prize.

Now don't forget to play along in this week's Blueberry Inspired Challenge.

2 comments:

Rose said...

congrats Elle your project is awesome!!!! and congrats to Tina :)

Elle said...

Thanks for the lovely comments on my project.

Elle