Thursday, October 25, 2012

Inspired By... #47

Pink is my favorite color, especially a nice soft pastel pink.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so I couldn't let October go by without some pink inspiration now could I?  


How will it inspire you? color, typewriter, letter, roses, vintage, sketch?  I can't wait to see.

I was inspired by a few things, obviously the pink but also the vintage, the letters and my sketch is somewhat based on the sketch or layout of the photo.  I used my Crate Paper Little Bo Peep collection and some May Arts Jute Twine.




I am also playing along with the 365 Cards Challenge - B - mine is: bow, bird, blossom)

I can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!


8 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card and great inspiration piece too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the doily and loving the bird!!!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

beautiful card. So vintagey. I have a thing for typewriters so might have to play along.

lauren bergold said...

ok, you choose a KNOCKOUT inspo every single week... and then you make a drool-worthy project to go with it. of course. but this week ♥HOLY WOW♥ you have outdone yourself missus, which is SAYING SOMETHING!!! (plus swoooooooon-city over that PINK royal typewriter, hubba, hubba!) ♥♥♥

~amy~ said...

seriously fun...I sooooooo want a typewriter!!!!

lauren bergold said...

the fact that NO ONE this week is gonna come close to how amazingly you've captured this inspiration, did not stop me from havin' a go... might even do a second card, if there's time... ♥♥♥ this one!!! (ok, i may have mentioned that before, lol!) :)

Rose said...

beautiful card girl and i love the sweet vintage bird :)

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous card Laurel~thanks for the inspiration!