Thursday, May 2, 2013

Inspired By # 73

Happy May! Let's hope all those April showers (or snow for some of you) does bring May flowers.  With that in mind, here is the inspiration for this week:


How will you be inspired?  Circle shape, water-colour, flowers, colors,...

I was inspired by the colors and the flowers.  I used my Little Bo Peep collection by Crate Paper, along with some Woven Burlap ribbon by May Arts and a wood speech bubble by Freckled Fawn.


I can't wait to see what you do!

Now being the first challenge of the month there will be a prize up for grabs.  I am writing this post while away and I forgot to take a photo, but the prize will be some Hampton Arts stamps.  I will add the photo when I get home.

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything about this, the wood sentiment bubble, layered rose and that lush burlap ribbon...soft and pretty! great inspiration pic too :)

1CardCreator said...

This is stunning Laurel!

Rose said...

love your pretty card :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, how sweet and beautiful this is! LOVE that woven ribbon and love the fussy cut flowers, too!