Thursday, July 18, 2013

Inspired By...#84

It is time for another inspiration challenge.  Summer is a time when a lot of people travel so I was inspired by this photo.


How will you be inspired? travel, colors, polka dots, metal, stitching, stacked.

For my project, I was inspired by all of the colors, which made me think of this plaid paper in the Lakeside Collection by Pebbles.  I also wanted to include some tags as usually suitcases have a tag or two tied to them.  Everything here is from the Lakeside Collection except the clothespin, but it is still from Pebbles.


I can't wait to see what you will do!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the music paper!!!

sian said...

love the challenge. I have entered for the 1st time

Rose said...

a super fun photo and beautiful card Laurel :)